Tuesday, January 07, 2003
state: stripped track 3 [repeat] -- current status: pinkT.babyBlueBoycuts.|| Sex and the City ||
why don't you just fuck her and then we can both be bad!?
walk away.
and it hurts my soul
cuz i cant let go
all these walls are caving in
i cant stop my suffering
i hate to show that i
lost control
cuz i
keep going right back to the one thing that i need
to walk away from.
originality. [lackthereof]
all original ideas, no matter how novel, commercialized with time.
therefore, there can never be a sense of the individual. unless change is preceived to be constant.
stalking genius.
biggie has blocked all comments to her xanga entry. i venture, why so blue?
.. that, and that i done toldja it could very possibly be school of the art institute of chicago.
my 6th sense has never misled me. .. and now you. jk. xD
Trouble with salesracks.
Tonight, i realized my stubborn snub at sales racks. I detest rammaging through disheveled sales racks of hoochimama clothing anxious for a discovery of a barely-there loin cloth priced at half its original bargain. Because, somehow in the midst of the steep discounts, it began to make me feel cheapened as well. I'm not met for this? I felt like I was selling my soul to the devil. And I am a good girl, mind you. There shall be no stooping to the chickenhead arena. I was remined of mama's how-to's on being a lady, and in the spirit of upholding being ma's good good girl, i ditched my failed attempts at bargain shopping.
I was about to leave KOP [the 2nd biggest mall i-thankyou] emptied handed when I took a turn into the new Hilfiger store. Perhaps it was the fact the clothes were not chumped together by color, or perhaps it wasnt the first time shopping had began to seem like a chore, or that I am a lazy snob, but I dropped a few benjis and left the store carrying twice my body weight. Gluttony seems to be the sin I cannot escape.
But, I'm still a good girl. I'm a really good girl, I just sometimes do very very bad things.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home