Sunday, May 26, 2002
Sunday, May 26, 2002*@^$$%!!!!!!!!
For the first time in fuckin forever: I AM FUCKIN PISSED. no, not irked. I mean PISSED. Yea.. I am never pissed, but this is fuckin ENOUGH!!!!!
I hate how everyone takes things at face value. Talk shit to create drama when they dont know who they REAL friends are! That is the last fuckin time I will stick up for jerks that dont appreciate and think the worst of people and think everyone is out to get them! DO YOU EVEN FUCKIN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OTHERS OR ARE YOU JUST FUCKIN ASSUMING SHIT FOR YOUR OWN CONVIENCE!!!! You fuckin LOSERS!!! I hate cherishing people who sway to frivilous circumstances! Cuz they always doubt you just because they dont have enough confidence in themselves or their fuckin friends!!! Have your own fuckin character damn it! ARRRRGGGG!!! If I could, I'd lash out and let all hell break lose. But that's unladylike. So if I get the chance, I'd probably just stick my foot out and trip your fuckin boney asses! O: ) ... that aint my style. So xanga will have to do. Since it's no big. And there aint JACK SHIT I'm wishing to salvage!! I hope you read this you fuckin ungrateful piece of shit with no decency, self absorbed asshole without appreciation or consideration for people who are actually good to you. I'M THROUGH. Fuckin assholes motherfukin askjfhslkuga;eslkfjas;dlkjflsdhfvkfdjhv I&@^$&@^%#&@!&$(#*%()*@$*)&!!!!!!!!
ok. this blog will prolly be gone by tomorrow.
ciao.
OK. Here is what I really have to say to you after I've cooled down--
I try hard not to be foolish. I try hard to not be hot headed. i try hard to extend the benefit of the doubt. i try hard to respect those i hold near in face of all obstacles. i try hard to protect my ideals. i try hard to keep my faith untainted from people like you. i try my best at unconditional.
but this is enough.
im fuckin pissed. im fuckin pissed for sticking my neck out and fighting for people who dont know me better. i pity those who do not know who their real friends are and easily sway with frivolous circumstances. those who could doubt your character the moment its challenged. [or perhaps they just dont have faith enough in theirs.] never subject yourself to anyones doubts. who do they think they are.
do you even fuckin know ANYTHING about others? or do you fuckin assume shit about their lives for your own convenience. do you not have the decency to respect that everyone suffers in their own ways? must you be so pretentious. you fuckin Loser.
im through. im sick of being pissed on after i fight hard for someone believing that it could be beauty. i dont ask for any kindness in return. but at least no hostility. no misunderstandings. no judgements. im sick of being overlooked when i try hard to respect you while you dont even cherish yourself. im sick of you not knowing who is really good to you. im sick of trying to be true when you dont have faith enough to believe in me. or yourself. im sick of being foul-weathered. im sick of allowing my heart to be victimed to your wishy-washy-ness. im sick of being unconditional. im tired of fighting a lone battle. and im sick of you.
no one said unconditional came easy.
too many tears have fallen. too many hearts have been broken.
for this. for you. [?!].
this is truly not worth it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home