Friday, May 21, 2004

Tuesday, April 30, 2002

Tuesday, April 30, 2002

I came upon this thought... although we adopt to our surroundings and have our environment shape us, whatever actions we take is still ultimately our choice and responsibility. So, I really don't enjoy people who scapegoat others for their own failures. If you were really DISCIPLINED, then you would have carried through. I also remembered two quotes I've heard before that went something like this:

Winners have ...something.. (?) but losers have alibis.

Losers complain about not having enough time, winners make time. (my mama said this)

I'm irked at people who just repeatedly complain about the same thing over and over but do jackshit about it. It's not that I'm impatient, but it's really just a waste of time if you are not going to take an active role and change the situation. Complaining is fine. Vent, but it should accomplish something. After you're done, you should be done. Go to bed happy damnit.

And I don't like excusing people who talk big when no one's around, but are chickenshit at speaking their minds when it really counts.

madeup ex. [since she mah homegirl].. if Ting were like, 'you are the best roomie!' but behind me she's like, 'yo i hate it when she does this. and she never does this. and shes just not a good roomie!' then next time I'm walking around with Ting, people could be like, 'yea Amy THINKS that shes a good roomie, but in actuality...' everyone else knows better. That's low. That's embarassing your friends to others. You are not productive nor considerate because everyone BUT the person who has the power to affect the situation knows. So ask yourself: What the fuck were your incentives? ...or are you just naturally a bitch?

Random sleepless thoughts.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home