Friday, May 21, 2004

Love of..

Tuesday, April 16, 2002

Old thoughts:

My love for my blog wanes.. I wish my love waned as well. Once again I find myself just being. Nothing is really important as I live in my own bubble, trapped with my own thoughts, feelings, and unable to grasp reality beyond its brim.


I'm having a relationship with myself. In my sleep I dream of the future, in my dreams awake I dream of the past. I long for emancipation, but I refrain. ..too attached to the security of denial. Can I touch your heart.. like you touch mine. In attempt to hold on, I race to imprint this moment in my mind.. fear of time lasping and its value.. forgotten.

I recall everything so vividly. Yet, I cannot recall it specifically...


and here I am. ..doubting whether my reality is the immediacy of my heart. ..or just my mind, too stubborn to admit the defeat of an ideal.


"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody." -Thessalonians 4: 11-12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home