Saturday, May 04, 2002
Saturday, May 04, 2002So I was sitting here with my thoughts for a little bit. My random thought was, respecting someones character, and respecting the way they lead their lives, are two different things. Do we measure ourselves by who we are, or are our actions the ultimate measurement of who we are? Is it superficial to secure ourselves in our actions, or would it be foolish to follow your heart?
I guess it's not that deep, but it applied to some peronal questions I had for myself.
So I reached for a fortune cookie [these things hold more wisdom than you know!]... and I thought, let's see what today's fate holds. perhaps, this cookie will shed some clarity.
:: breaks cookie ::
:: pulls out little slip ::
LEARN CHINESE - The food is good. [ Hen Hao chi. ]
:: flips over ::
"Someone will invite you to a Karaoke party."
... I guess that's as deep as I'm gonna get today.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home