Sunday, October 06, 2002
Sunday, October 06, 2002State: project #2.
Current Status: project #2.
Today Is: nuff said.
a: :gasps loudly:
a: omg... :disbelief:
a: wow. :in awe:
a: hahahahhahahahaa!!! :crazy:
t: what... happened?!?
a: OK.... ive been trying to understand how i should structure this..
and which function i should apply and then --
t: i KNEW it! i KNEW it!!
a: .. ?!??
t: youre not excited about none of that he-said she-said!
t: you freak out about CODE!!
t: I KNEW IT WAS CODE RELATED!!!
a: bubble :pop!:
t: guess what!
a: yes?
t: remember last week how i bought raffles from charity?
t: i put ALL my tickets into ONE prize!
a: oh the free-keg-party-at-your-place thing?
t: yup!
t: well.. I WON! I WON!!
a: ....
t: shuddup - or youre not invited.
t: guess what!
a: hm?
t: i felt bad that i won something thats supposed to be for a charity..
t: so i went online, and now im the pround parent sponsor for 3 kids in columbia!!
a: what!!?
t: his name is ricardo. hes very cute! ..and hes kinda chubby!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home