Friday, May 21, 2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2002

State: sleep. only wanna sl e e p . . .
Alcohol Units: niente.
Current Status: business attire.
Today Is: Technology Opportunities Conference!

Alright, now I'm all spiffied up sitting in the cluster trying to get my resume printed, but the printer is not working. Why! I am thisclose to a six-digit job,.. but the printers not working. doh!

Anyhoo. I officially have a crush on my 211 Indian Teaching Assitant. Yes, he does have a certain draw in his jargon, but there is nothing more attractive than a man who knows what hes doing. yah?


hello! its past 5:30 am and i am sitting here trying to program in php language for my system development project. while drinking beer and listening to old school love songs.

i have a feeling this is what the rest of my life will be like when i grow up!

and no more sappy songs, cuz they remind me too much of you.



ps. found this journal entry, and now I cant stop laughing:

".. other than that, I need to start eliminating my 'to kill' list,.. and its waiting list. No becoming too dependent on hatred. hahahahaa.."




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home